Think about this, every time you employ a sales rep, do you consider how you will bring them up to speed with your company’s operations?
What about your current sales staff? Have you ever thought about how you will provide them with the necessary details to do their jobs effectively?
No need to fret if these things slipped out of your mind. What I am trying to say is that the correct sales enablement process can make a huge difference in your income. And you cannot overlook it anymore.
According to a study, sales enablement tools are seen as a critical technological investment to increase sales productivity by 55% of C-suite executives.
Your sales desk is continuously reaching out to prospects. They should have proper access to all the data and information they need to book more demos or close more deals.
And you can’t provide all this information via an email or a phone call. You need the right sales enablement solution to make sure your sales reps are not left scouring for details in the middle of a meeting with potential customers.
That’s why, in this article, I’ll go over the 15 best sales enablement tools that will make the life of your sales team much easier and simplify your sales process.
What are sales enablement tools?
As found out in LinkedIn’s report, 54% of sellers say sales tools enable them to build trust & close deals with buyers.
Sales enablement solutions provide the necessary resources and material to your sales staff to help them guide prospects through the sales pipeline and improve their productivity.
These tools offer a centralized panel for you to add, manage, find, and share relevant content with your sales team to provide the support they need to succeed and boost the number of sales.
How to select the correct tool for your needs?
“Even the simplest tools can empower people to do great things.” – Biz Stone
A tool should help your team in everyday work and lower the burden. But the question arises, how can you choose the correct tools from the countless ones out there?
The primary thing you have to consider is how software fits into your sales process and what you wish to accomplish from a specific tool. After knowing that, check out the following points to see if a tool is a good fit for your company:
Sales training and coaching
The tool you choose should provide sales coaching and training features to help your sales agents improve their skills and knowledge. This might include on-demand training guides, pre-built tests or assignments, and best practices guides.
For example, Sales Simplify enables you to add training and product features videos straight to the software so that all the reps with access to the application can view the material.
Intuitive user interface
Sales enablement software must have a clear and intuitive UI that allows users to easily find the relevant content in a matter of a few clicks.
A simple and minimalistic design boosts the efficiency of your sales desk and should be your focal point when selecting a tool for your business.
A good sales enablement solution must be capable of providing content, coaching resources, reports, and analytics in a single tool. Not just that. It should offer integration capabilities so that you can connect it with other tools that you might already be using.
For example, Sales Simplify provides various integration options and custom APIs that allow you to link it with email platforms and workflow automation applications.
Powerful analytics dashboard
The sales enablement platform you choose must also be able to provide you with comprehensive analytics and reporting features to help you in monitoring the effectiveness of your sales content and get insights into your efforts.
And this is exactly what Sales Simplify offers. It comes with analytics dashboards that allow you to track multiple metrics. On top of that, the data is presented in an easy-to-understand format in the form of charts and graphs, letting you quickly absorb the information.
Content creation and customization
Content is the lifeblood of sales enablement. That’s why, your sales enablement software must also provide you with content creation and customization capabilities to write and personalize sales content based on the needs of your team.
This feature can particularly be useful when you expand your business and want to cater to the requirements of a fresh audience. You can simply create and add content about various types of sales to your software and bring your entire sales team up to speed.
Evaluate the pricing
Finally, the most important factor to consider is the pricing and see whether the tool is in your budget or whether the features it offers are a good bargain for its price. Some tools provide a free trial period. So make the most of this period and test them out before making a purchase.
Best sales enablement tools in 2023
Sales enablement tools should help you in keeping everyone on the same page and allow them to complete their duties properly. With that said, here are the best sales enablement tools you can use in 2023.
Sales Simplify is a modern salesOS that allows you to increase sales, develop great connections with buyers, and deliver the best customer experience.
With Sales Simplify, you can easily monitor leads, set up sales cadence, send personalized emails, and track your sales metrics.
In addition to that, you can create your lead bot in a matter of minutes and add it to every one of your outlets to generate more leads. You can also distribute the leadbot’s URL on social media platforms to get leads fast.
- A quick and easy Leadbot builder that requires no coding experience
- Use pre-built templates to create your bot in minutes
- No limit to the number of bots
- You can add these bots to multiple channels for faster lead generation
With Sales Simplify, you can also find and store your leads' data in the in-built sales CRM software and use it to send tailored emails. With the customers’ data and the details of past interactions easily available, you can use it as outbound sales software to run outreach campaigns without ever leaving the application.
Highspot is a sales enablement software that uses AI-based search to deliver relevant content and coaching to the sales desk to help them guide customers through the stages of the sales cycle.
It provides many sorting options and its content management makes sure that all the answers and content are readily accessible to the sales team. Its machine-learning capabilities help you in looking for the most appropriate material according to your sales engagement model.
- Powerful analytics dashboard for you to learn how well the content is doing throughout the sales funnel and modify it based on the data
- AI-based suggestions that anticipate which document is required
- A step-by-step learning module to make new reps understand the operations fast
Seismic provides a unified database to organize your content and details with version control. It fetched customer data and allows you to create tailored pitches for utmost effectiveness.
Unlike other sales enablement tools, Seismic offers you the ability to produce your content. With it, you can create attractive promotional material, allowing your customers to reach out to you themselves.
- Seismic finds and complies with recent happenings, competitor details, and product news, to ensure your sales department is ready to interact with the customers
- The content suggesting function guesses the suitable type of content needed during particular stages of the sales funnel
Attach is mostly an analytic tool that lets you monitor how people are engaging with the content. As you provide your sales team with the content they need, it is also crucial to see whether they are making the most of that resource or not.
Attach delivers in-depth reports about how your sales team is using the resources, the opening and closing rates of the documents, and if they are distributing the content among each other or not. You can use these insights to find out which type of content is performing the most and try to produce more of it.
- Provides a knowledge base so that the content is readily available to each member of the department
- Offers a free trial for you to test out if it boosts efficiency before you make any commitment
Showpad is a content management system platform that allows your sales desk to find the right content at the correct time.
It provides you with the appropriate documentation according to the options you have selected with the help of a machine-learning algorithm.
- Smart search and extra filters to let you discover the right content to take the prospect to the next stage
- It offers integration with lots of applications.
- Lets you connect to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
SalesHandy allows you to automate your emails so you can send cold emails in bulk. It streamlines your communications and allows you to develop strong connections with your potential customers.
On top of that, SalesHandy offers a unified inbox to manage all of your emails from a single location without needing to keep track of where an email might be.
- It can boost your opening rate by letting you tailor your emails according to your prospects
- Its analytics capabilities provide you with insights into how well your initiatives are doing
Slack has become one of the staple sales productivity tools to boost efficiency for businesses around the world. Slack helps you alert your sales team whenever there is an update to any deal or if a new lead enters the pipeline.
You can also connect Slack with buyer information software, such as Databox or Clearbit. Other than the sales-based functions, Slack is a communication tool that lets you have discussions, look for old messages, and give demonstrations.
- Slack is user-friendly, making it a top choice for newcomers and experienced sales reps
- Slack can easily be linked with many other third-party applications. It already has 750 bots and 2400 applications in its API directory.
- You can tailor Slack's appearance, sidebar, groups, and other functions based on your preferences
Cloze is a CRM software that operates as your virtual assistant. Your sales team usually has to handle a large amount of buyer information that is saved on multiple locations and has to be managed to ensure timely follow-ups and increase efficiency.
This is where Cloze comes in. It monitors every one of your prospects as it imports data from other tools and provides a unified collection for each customer or business.
- Cloze monitors all of your conversations across multiple channels and social media platforms
- Cloze automatically can figure out which prospect is more crucial for your business and notifies you when you have to follow up with them
Intercom is a renowned communication software that allows your sales team to grow the number of prospects quickly. Its messenger lets you utilize chatbots to automate lead generation and interact with buyers at any stage of the sales cycle.
Not just that. These bots can record previous conversations with customers to provide you with better-suited prospects with high conversion chances.
- It allows you to send stickers or emojis for tailored messages
- It offers API connections with a large number of applications to streamline the sales process over various tools
Conga is a content management system (CMS) that lets your sales desk produce sales content according to your brand's tone.
On top of that, with Conga, you can create a process where your sales agents can write their content, which can be approved by you or someone else after checking its accuracy and relevance.
- You can easily connect Conga with different CRM software
- The analytics offered by Conga allows you to have a complete understanding of how well your sales content is performing
With Guru, you can create a centralized knowledge base containing all the critical data your sales desk needs to operate effectively. This will ensure your agents don’t get lost in the mountain of information and waste energy or time.
Also, by giving your sales agents easy access to the required data, you can increase pipeline velocity, deliver superior customer service, and boost revenue.
- Guru’s browser extension makes the information available on every device with an internet connection
- Its integration with Slack makes sure that all the details are safely managed and stored
- The automatic notifications allow you to make changes to the information and keep it up-to-date
Clearbit is a well-known extension that you can connect with the research tool that you are currently using. With it, you can find your prospect's name, the business they are part of, and their professional email address.
In addition to that, Clearbit helps you in creating email lists with customer details by pulling the data from sites in its directory. All of this lets you have a correct understanding of your target market and their contact information to reach out to them.
- Clearbit lets you discover the market segments or titles of your prospects for proper audience segmentation and sales engagement
- It helps you in validating the data to optimize the deliverability of your emails
- By utilizing Clearbit's information, you tailor your pitches to best suit your buyers' preferences
Spekit is a cloud-based digital adoption platform (DAP) that assists in automating your training and documentation process. It provides a unified platform to share knowledge with sales agents, so they can learn the process and operation faster and more efficiently.
- You can integrate it with existing business applications like Slack or Microsoft Teams
- Spekit offers bite-sized training and documentation to ensure that your sales team understands content quickly
- It also provides analytics and reporting capabilities to monitor the usage and adoption of your content
Brainshark enables you to create, share, and track visual coaching materials like videos, multimedia presentations, slideshows, and documents for sales enablement training.
The content you create using Brainshark can be accessed anywhere, anytime, and on any device, allowing your sales team to get up to speed on the go.
- Brainshark integrates with a range of other software to provide a seamless sales training workflow
- Its real-time analytics allows you to track content engagement, show how your agents interact with the content, and identify areas of improvement
Typeform is a platform to create and design interactive forms, surveys, and quizzes to get feedback from buyers to optimize your sales process.
The information and user data you collect can then be sent straight to your CRM. This way, you can analyze this data and make necessary changes to your sales operations.
- Typeform lets you create forms with qualifying sales questions that adapt to the responses of your customers, making them more relevant and personalized
- It can be linked to numerous third-party tools like Google Sheets, Hubspot, Zapier, and more
- You can add images, videos, and other multimedia elements to your forms
Are you ready to enable?
Well, there you go. These are some of the top sales enablement solutions to empower your sales team in 2023.
They are at the heart of every sales team’s effectiveness. They provide lots of useful features and help in training, providing relevant content, and automating redundant processes.
Each of these tools is best suited to increase the productivity of your sales team. But Sales Simplify is an all-in-one sales engagement platform that lets you manage prospects' data with its CRM and automate messaging with a sales cadence solution.
On top of that, its free plan makes it stand out from the other tools that are mostly paid or offer a limited trial period. So, make sure to give Sales Simplify a try and see how it helps you in closing more deals.