Backend Developer - NodeJs
Are you looking for the next great opportunity? If so, apply here! You must have 2 years of Node JS Experience.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Expertise in Rest API design and development.
- Experience working in NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Design and development of microservice-based systems
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Agile Development.
- B. Tech in computer science
- 2 years of Node JS experience required.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful products.
- Strong verbal, written, and coding skills
- Focused and goal-oriented